Video recording and production done by OpenStack Foundation.
The Openstack cookbook project(s) have been growing rapidly and becoming more mature and stable with every release.
These cookbooks provide a way to not only deploy, but also manage the OpenStack service configurations.
This session will explore the current state of the OpenStack cookbook projects and allow you to better understand the following topics:
- What is Chef and why is it such a great match for OpenStack?
- What is the current state of the OpenStack Chef cookbook community?
- How to I get starting using the cookbooks?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the cookbooks?
- Tips and techniques for using the cookbooks