Video recording and production done by OpenStack Foundation.
This presentation reviews the development of a reference architecture for High Performance Compute services on OpenStack. We will examine:
• The performance impact of Nova and KVM versus bare metal deployments
• Cells vs Regions for segregation
• Storage choices and the pros and cons of each.
• Networking components and the challenges and choices to be made.
• NUMA tuning and its impact
• huge page tuning
• DPDK and SR-IOV
• GPU Pass-through.