Video recording and production done by OpenStack Foundation.
CloudKitty is now part of the Big Tent, come join us and learn more about this rating
component and its features.
CloudKitty helps cloud providers define rules and charge cloud usages of their
users. Using a highly modular rating engine to interface directly with your
OpenStack cloud, application or everything else.
In this talk we will introduce CloudKitty, an open source chargeback and
rating component for OpenStack.
It will includes:
- A global description of its architecture and capabilities
- Newest changes since last summit
- Introduction to built-in plugins (collectors, rating, storage)
- Demonstration of Horizon integration and configuration scenario
- Description of future changes and features for the Mitaka cycle
CloudKitty is getting integrated by various OpenStack clouds around the world,
so why not yours?