Videos provided by OpenStack Summit via OpenStack Foundation YouTube Channel
Once you've got your OpenStack infrastructure in place, automating and managing application deployment is your next challenge to tackle. In this panel, we'll discuss the tools, approaches and frameworks available for OpenStack based application deployment today.
Questions that we will cover in this panel include:
• What considerations apply to choosing a particular approach or toolset?
• How are specific tools able to complement each other and interoperate?
• What are the advantages/disadvantages of tools that are solely focused on OpenStack and those that support OpenStack among other platforms?
• How significant are standardisation efforts such as TOSCA? How can we practically apply them?
• Will the use of linux containers such as Docker turn the use of existing configuration management obsolete?
• Is there one tool to win them all?