Video recording and production done by OpenStack Foundation.
OpenStack Ambassadors connect the user groups to the Foundation. They help initialize the groups and guide them to grow. Ambassadors can give feedback about all the OpenStack community.
Ambassadors launch some actions during the last release cycle:
- OpenStack community report
- What is the size of the community
- Global and regional trends
- Introduce new groups, leaders
- Speaker directory
- Recommended practices for starting and running communities
- Official group process
- Officials groups
- Examples of User group help since Vancouver
- Groups portal
- Welcome pack and OpenStack shop
Meet with the ambassadors on this session where they will introduce the improvements of the last half year and share their feelings and experience about the community. If you are a user group organizer you must be there, and feel free to share your thoughts and feelings with us!