Automated testing throughout the continuous integration (CI) process allows you to detect errors instantly, work more efficiently and, ultimately, deliver software faster. But implementing and scaling automated testing is often complicated, time-consuming, and downright frustrating!
In this talk, BlazeMeter CEO & Founder Alon Girmonsky will explore ways to take the pain away - with the help of a new open source test automation framework. This framework makes it easy to scale automated testing while using Jenkins and JMeter. Join this session and learn how to:
- Take away the pain of integrating JMeter and Jenkins
- Dynamically create JMeter tests from a configuration file and run from Jenkins on every commit
- Run hundreds of tests in parallel and automatically feed results back into Jenkins
- Simultaneously run any number of JMeter tests from a single command line
- Make JMeter scripts version control friendly and human readable