Video recording and production done by DockerCon.
Docker is an open-source engine that automates the deployment of any application as a lightweight, portable, self-sufficient container that will run virtually anywhere.
"The talk will teach developers to automate and streamline their development environment setups using Docker, covering awesome tricks to make the experience smooth, fast, powerful and repeatable.The topics covered will be a selection amongst:
- Sharing folders into containers
- Interactions and tips on using Vagrant + Docker (or VM providers + Docker)
- Transparent tunnels, dynamic ports for your apps
- Tiny Core Linux - the secret horse to super fast container automation
- Dockerfile caching tricks
- Simple shell helpers for common Docker workflows
- Dealing with temporary licenses
- Cheap orchestration tricks"